Where can I get free music?

Limewire would not work with my norton firewall. What is the best place to download free music. I dont care that its illegal. I just want to be able to download free music and burn cd's?. Where do I go. thepiratebay.org must be down cuz i tried that too.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

airmp3.net

or Audio.isg.si. is better

• Linds
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Norton will block the program no matter what, you would have to tell Norton not to block it. Also beware that with downloading free music comes risk, you may end up getting infected with a virus or spyware. Limewire is full of them, as are all the other programs like it.

• 1 decade ago

Well, I care that the stuff I get is legal. Copyright infringement is not cool.

iTunes offers a free download every so often.

Some things are licensed such that you can download and even remix and reuse for free. Creative Commons was created for this kind of thing.

Or just listen to the radio...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If you want to do something illegal that's your choice. But I don't think anyone with half a brain is going to help you commit a crime.

I suggest you look elsewhere for help in working your way to jail.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

go to this music blog : http://fmusic-bb.blogspot.com/

they have new and old songs free to download just right click and save as target and you can request the songs you'll find they'll post them very fast for you too download

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Frostwire, Morpheus, Ares, or Crockster. Hope it helps!

Source(s): My computer (I recommend Frostwire, it's like Limewire Pro, but FREE!!!)
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

try teradazzle com

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.