Seafood at a Chinese Restraunt?

Is seafood at a chinese restruant okay to eat??

PLEASE ANSWER

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Why wouldn't it be? Do you think the Chinese folks do something weird with the fish? I eat fish at Chinese restaurants and other restaurants too. As long as it is a reputable restaurant, the fish should be fine, and it wouldn't matter if it is Chinese or not.

• angel
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

All depends on how clean the restaurant is known for. If they clean the fish on the floor in the back dishwashing area, then the fish isn't ok to eat. Ask around which Chinese restaurant is popular

• 1 decade ago

Some Chinese restaurants serve live seafood. You can always tell by the tanks that contains lobster, crab, and fish. When ordering seafood, you can often pick your own live crab, lobster, or fish. They will prepare it for you. It's fresh and tastes great.

• 1 decade ago

It should be as safe to eat as the rest of the food. If it is a clean place that stores their food properly and uses the freshest stuff they can, it should be okay. If the place looks questionable then I would not only not eat the seafood, I wouldn't eat any of the food!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

depends on the restaurant, but think about it- if you don't think the seafood is good, then you should probably not eat the rest of the food either.

• 1 decade ago

u yeah. they make the best. i mean look at tuna and chinese do make sushi. its a good. they make it better than us.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.