Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 1 decade ago

naming your dog after a designer brand?

if i got an all white girl pomeranian would Chanel be a good name?

if i got a male papillon would Dolce be a good name?

well what im asking is what is your opinion on naming your dog after a designer?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i think its totally fine just make sure it fits your dogs personality

we named my small beagle Roxy and then i found out later that that was a brand name

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

naming your dog after a designer brand?

if i got an all white girl pomeranian would Chanel be a good name?

if i got a male papillon would Dolce be a good name?

well what im asking is what is your opinion on naming your dog after a designer?

Source(s): naming dog designer brand: https://tr.im/SGvVJ
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Why not? My sister named two of our chickens after designer brands. Designer brand names are much more fitting for pomeranians! I like the names Chanel and Dolce! : )

• 4 years ago

Abercrombie Tommy Hilfinger

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Personally, I pick a name for the dog before I get it...HOWEVER...before I get him/her accustomed to a name, I watch their behavior, etc and then often decide that "Spot" should actually be calles "Sassy" (due to their nature).

Name after a designer??? WHy??? Come up with something original for your furry friend!!

Source(s): Owned by 4 dogs Profesional groomer (I can't tell you how many dogs are named "Maggie" after the Caesar commercial) Agility trainer
  • ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Good idea. I named my dog Roy-after ol Roy dog food.

• 1 decade ago

My friend named her Papillon [male] "Dolce". I think it's cute. If I got a white dog, I would consider naming it Chanel, or "Coco Chanel" if it was a girl. As long as you don't treat your dog like another hand bag to be shown off then discarded when it goes out of style--I don't see any problem with it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If I were you,I you name her Gabbana.Its so awesome.My Chihuahua is named after food,Her name is Chiquita like the banannas.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I personally think it's stupid BUT it is your dog and you can name it whatever you like despite personal opinions.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well there are "designer dog" breeds... why not have designer names.. that is what everything is turning into I suppose.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.