Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 1 decade ago

naming your dog after a designer brand?

if i got an all white girl pomeranian would Chanel be a good name?

if i got a male papillon would Dolce be a good name?

well what im asking is what is your opinion on naming your dog after a designer?

Favorite Answer

i think its totally fine just make sure it fits your dogs personality

we named my small beagle Roxy and then i found out later that that was a brand name

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

naming your dog after a designer brand?

Source(s): naming dog designer brand: https://tr.im/SGvVJ

Why not? My sister named two of our chickens after designer brands. Designer brand names are much more fitting for pomeranians! I like the names Chanel and Dolce! : )

Abercrombie Tommy Hilfinger

Personally, I pick a name for the dog before I get it...HOWEVER...before I get him/her accustomed to a name, I watch their behavior, etc and then often decide that "Spot" should actually be calles "Sassy" (due to their nature).

Name after a designer??? WHy??? Come up with something original for your furry friend!!

Source(s): Owned by 4 dogs Profesional groomer (I can't tell you how many dogs are named "Maggie" after the Caesar commercial) Agility trainer
  • ?

Good idea. I named my dog Roy-after ol Roy dog food.

My friend named her Papillon [male] "Dolce". I think it's cute. If I got a white dog, I would consider naming it Chanel, or "Coco Chanel" if it was a girl. As long as you don't treat your dog like another hand bag to be shown off then discarded when it goes out of style--I don't see any problem with it.

If I were you,I you name her Gabbana.Its so awesome.My Chihuahua is named after food,Her name is Chiquita like the banannas.

I personally think it's stupid BUT it is your dog and you can name it whatever you like despite personal opinions.

Well there are "designer dog" breeds... why not have designer names.. that is what everything is turning into I suppose.