Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Religion & Spirituality, what it says?

i notice *some* christians <not all>getting angry that new agers, spiritualist, opened minded people, wiccan,dreamers, you get my drift?, hang on r&s well you can stop saying it already, yes we are here we fit into the S: spirituality, and you into the R: Religion .... please lets stop the finger pointing

Favorite Answer

Understand that the religious types believe thatonly they are Right and that only they have the truth. Therefore, everybody else is wrong. This is why tolerance doesen't work. This should be a forum for all to discuss differing points of view, but instead it has dissolved into my god can beat up your god and worse.

glad you brought this to the forums attention, Wiccan and Witchcraft are the 2 oldest known religions on this planet, if anything they're elites vs the younger christian islam and jewdism faiths.

Jesus said "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

So what exactly was the question?

Thanks for your support of our presence.

Source(s): Wiccan Witch