i need a personal loan of $6500 but have bad credit?

i have bad credit (below500) because of an ex fiance that robbed me blind & caused me to lose my 2 homes (long story) i now need $6500 to pay for a medical procedure

Update:

i just checked my score & its 518 (2 pts. below what prosper.com allows) ...any other help? I can afford up to $300/mth for repayment- it just my stupid credit score!!!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm assuming the hospital is asking for the money up front. Go to the business office and explain your situation in person. If you have a secure job, can make payments of $300 a month, and make a good impression you may be able to negotiate a payment plan with the medical provider instead of borrowing the money. At least, it won't cost you anything to give this a try.

Good luck!

• 3 years ago

Source(s): Speedy Approval Personal Loans - http://PersonalLoans.ohfos.com/?BbZ
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

Almost sure that you must find every financial solution at= loandirectory.info-

RE I need a personal loan of $6500 but have bad credit?

i have bad credit (below500) because of an ex fiance that robbed me blind & caused me to lose my 2 homes (long story) i now need $6500 to pay for a medical procedure

• 1 decade ago

Anywhere you go you will pay high interest.

However, one place to try is prosper.com you may be able to get something under 20%, not extremely likely but if you put up the information you've posted there may be a chance.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

You're going to have a difficult time trying to get a personal loan because of your credit score. They really don't care how you got there, just your ability to pay them back. Best bet is to try to get back the money that your ex screwed you out of. You can also try this, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

http://www.prosper.com/

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

I would like to say thank you to Destiny kings Loan finance for all the things they have helped me with. I have a large family, and every time we have had a crisis Destiny kings Loan finance has helped us out. I thank God for the help they have provided to me and my family,email them today at{destinykingsfinance@yahoo.com

{destinykingsfinance@yahoo.com}

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.