Is there anyone else that is having problems viewing forums on setbb.com?

I have a forum that is hosted on setbb.com, every time that I go to view the forum I get this message: Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Too many connections in /home/setbbco/public_html/phpbb/config/multiforums.config.inc.php on line 10 Unable to connect to database on 'localhost' with... show more I have a forum that is hosted on setbb.com, every time that I go to view the forum I get this message:
Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Too many connections in /home/setbbco/public_html/phpbb/config/m... on line 10
Unable to connect to database on 'localhost' with user 'setbbco_forum'
Please check your settings in multiforums.config.inc.php!

I also get that when trying to view their support page. I know that I am not the only having this problem so i was wondering, is this a site wide issue? Or does anyone know if this can be fixed or will be fixed?
Update: Thank you. Glad I got a little bit of detail of what is going on. Its good to have the explanation. Hopefully it gets fixed soon.