help, lg voyager died!! need url?

I was messing around with my phone settings and changed the home page url from the menu... and like a MORON I didn't backup the original fileDB file. So, now my phone is stuck in an endless reboot cycle. I can't remember what the original url was, or i'd just change it back and hopefully no big deal. Can someone open their secret menu for me, if you have a newer lg, just type in ##program10000 and hit send, find the browser url menu, and tell me what it says there under the home page? (this field is not editable and accessing this menu will not harm your phone, just don't play with ****). Thanks. /cry

Removing the filedb file completely at least allowed me to load my phone. thank heavens! still, if anyone knows the proper binary code for the filedb (under the browser menu) on an lg voyager, please do tell. So far my ability to browse the internet has not been impacted, but i'm sure i'll hit a roadblock eventually.

Favorite Answer

go into verizon. itd be best for your phone. tell them what you did, and what can you do to fix it.

xoxo,

- <3

Yea call verizon...do *611 on ur cell or (800) 922-0204 from a different phone. They will know exactly how to help you.