Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

Survey: Should Yahoo!Answers limit the amount of questions you can answer?

I think its the best part. Too bad they limit it.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

You have to earn the priviledge by actually providing quality answers. Each level you gain allows you to answer more.

I answer in all categories and answer a lot of questions and it's hard, real hard to get to and stay at around 20% best answers. More 'best' = more points = more answers :)

• Alex
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I think they should limit it. Because it helps us to value the answers more.

And as long as you are still interested in coming here, you will soon get to the next level and when you finished level 4, you can just answer as many questions as you want. It is some kind of reward for you and I think it is worth it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I feel like limiting the answers defeats the actual purpose of this site. It's more than just levels and rankings and points, it's about helping people out and giving them advice...I wonder if Y!A will ever realize that.

• 1 decade ago

I don't think they should!

I think it is the best part too, also if you had a really great answer to someones question but you were not allowed to answer that would be a bummer to the asker.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

NO! what if some1 desperately needs an answer and youve just hit your limit, and you have the perfect answer!!

that person COULD be in mortal danger!! XD

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yeah. Then you work so hard to get to a level 5 so you can have unlimited answering but it takes forever because you ask questions and they take points away.

Yahoo Answers can you please either make answering unlitmited to everyone or not take points away when we ask things :]

• 1 decade ago

i dont think they should limit it. i guess it makes it another pro of being able to move up levels but if the information is useful it kind of sucks to only be able to share a certain ammount of knowledge

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

After you get to level 7 you have unlimited opportunity to answer.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes! otherwise people would just spam for points but if people are limited they would value their answer way more

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I agree with you. After all, why should they limit your ability to help someone in need?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.