A question about a number meaning in Gematria?

I was translating my name via Hebrew to see what meaning the particular spelling I used has in Gematria using the spelling of Corey as "Kori" In order to shorten it and take out a few letters. The number I got was 236, which reduced is 2, the number of the second sephirah on tyhe tree of life. My problem... show more I was translating my name via Hebrew to see what meaning the particular spelling I used has in Gematria using the spelling of Corey as "Kori" In order to shorten it and take out a few letters. The number I got was 236, which reduced is 2, the number of the second sephirah on tyhe tree of life. My problem is that I can not find the meaning of "236". So, I ask for any various meanings or attributions there are, if any.
Update: That's really interesting. A friend of mine just recently introduced me to the 11:11 phenomenon.