Gallbladder pain but ultrasound normal?

I have had a total of 2 gallbladder attacks. One a couple of months ago, the second sent me to the ER Thursday with pain so bad I could barely walk and was crying. I am still sore from the pain. Both the ultrasounds came back normal, bloodwork in the ER Normal. I am going to call my DR monday. ER seemed to think... show more I have had a total of 2 gallbladder attacks. One a couple of months ago, the second sent me to the ER Thursday with pain so bad I could barely walk and was crying. I am still sore from the pain.

Both the ultrasounds came back normal, bloodwork in the ER Normal. I am going to call my DR monday. ER seemed to think it was stomach acid irritating my gallbladder, but I have never had a problem with heartburn until this last attack - and now that the attack is over, the heartburn is gone.

Could it still be diseased - this pain hurts both in front and back. This time it was like someone shot me with a dose of pain all the way through. I do not want to go through this again!
Update: This is upper stomach, above belly button on the right side. Diverticulitis is in lower portion on left side.