Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenGarden & Landscape · 1 decade ago

POLL: Do you have green-fingers when growing plants ???

Thank you.

Favorite Answer

I like to think so Phil, as I get a lot of enjoyment out of the garden.

I can grow anything. But for some reason my tomatoes plants are about 5 feet tall but no tomatoes. I started them from seed. This is the first time i have ever had this happen. My fingers are usually dirt brown/red from taking care of my plants. Thumbs are green. I hate wearing gloves. I like playing in the dirt.

Used to kill everything I touched that was a green plant, they simply upped and died! A few books and my Mom's advice and many years down the road and volia! My house is filled with a green garden. Hah, I not only have green thumbs and fingers, my toes are green as well. Well, not literally.

Yes!, I spend most of my spare time out in the garden tending to my plants. I've got a butterfly bush in bloom at the moment which is attracting the most gorgeous butterflies. Nature is a very pretty thing.

Also gardening is a great way to keep fit. You cant pick at food if your busy growing plants

Well, if it's on a Tuesday, the moon will emit a certain invisible/odorless gas called "bacchanite," which, on rare occasions, causes certain types of chocoloate coatings to turn purple. Be careful, though, if this happens your M&M's will be poisonous to take into the body. Interestingly enough, llamas are immune to this poison. Studies have shown that the purple M&M's actually increase the power of the llama's brain and larynx, thereby giving it the ability to speak basic words when taught. It's a great way to make money fast.

Yes. Everything I touch grows. I have not as yet managed to kill a plant unless I have wanted to.

I am the worst housewife though. I hate housework! Would much rather play in the dirt.

Yes I do especially when it comes to pinching time, then my fingers can be purple, red, whatever color comes out of the plant when the pinching is done.

Ps I work in a nursery and when I pinch plants I do it by the 100...LOL

• D

Only outdoor ones not good with indoor plants. Oh P so tired going back to bed so should you.

Am I the only one who has black fingers after getting done with the daily gardening?

Afraid Not.Lol