Heath Ledger = Oscar???

agree or disagree

star if you think he does

Favorite Answer

<<<<<<<<<

Source(s): as you can see i agree
  • look at all these people they think they know movies but they don't, for example read the one a little higher than me.

Did you read what that person said, that the dark knight is not getting or won't get any recognition. Please ask that person to tell me one person that could play joker as heath ledger (rest his soul) did in The Dark Knight. He was remarkable and if he doesn't win the Oscar the academy awards is a fake and doesn't know anything about acting. Some people who don't even deserve to win, sometimes win at the Oscars. I say the award is his 100% if not i will not watch that award show ever again. He doesn't deserve this award because he is dead, he deserves it because he was simply brilliant.

Source(s): So yes i agree he deserves it. No one is going to do as good as he did this year. Or for a while i think.

We'll see after the movie comes out. Though Heath Ledger is/was a phenomenal actor. And this isn't the first time that an Oscar nomination has been talked about before the film has come out. It happens.

He did really good, but I doubt he'd get it. If you noticed with Oscars, they usually give awards to the actors/actresses in very "serious" drama movies.

If Heath Ledger does get it, I hope it's not just because he died you know?

Agree!

He is so worthy of a 'Best Supporting Actor'

for his 'joker' role. He totally transformed that role,

if in the future someone tries to be his role and remake the movie, they can't beat him. He was so good and scary, and funny in a psycho-path way :)

He could totally win the first posthumous Oscar.

Heath used to be one of my favorites, especially in Knight's Tale!! **RIP!!!

Heath Ledger fans=Dead celeb fair weather fans who need to get a life.

Disagree

AgReE

Well,he was really good in that movie.He deserves an Oscar.But i don't give want them to give it to him; well his family because he's dead though.

maybe, he was pretty good, my girlfriend is a major fan of his, she started to cry , she said it was sad that he couldn't be here, to see his work or who the movie did

star for heath * RIP