I dont know whats wrong!!?

I noticed this the other night. My elderly dog was on the couch and I was yelling for her to go outside cause she hadnt been out in a while, and usually she would just jump up and go but this time she just layed there. So I took her off the couch and she fell, she tried to walk but she couldnt. She would just... show more I noticed this the other night. My elderly dog was on the couch and I was yelling for her to go outside cause she hadnt been out in a while, and usually she would just jump up and go but this time she just layed there. So I took her off the couch and she fell, she tried to walk but she couldnt. She would just fall, shake, and wobble. Today it was worse!! She cant even sit she has to continuously walk. I put her on the couch and she had to get off to walk. She was shaking so much. It scared me. I dont know whats wrong!!! Help!!!
Update: No I do not yell at her, I was calling for her to go outside.
My mom should be home shortly and we are taking her!
Im so scared.
Update 2: Okay I took her to the emergency vet and they did blood work. Turns out her sugar is extremely low. She is on Keflex or something like that and Nutri-Cal. Monday she will go to the regular vet to get her blood done again.