Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRock and Pop · 1 decade ago

Happy Belated Birthday, Ringo Starr?

No one cares about Ringo these days but he was my favorite Beatle and the soul of the band.

Dear God, current day kids should know him.

**hugs**

Sorry for the belated-ness of this but we love you Ringo!!!

MQ: If you could bring any broken up band back together, what would it be?

Huh? He narrated Thomas The Tank cartoons??

I'd like to see that.... :)

banez: What the hell?!?!?!?!?! You didn't have to answer you know if you don't like him...

Favorite Answer

Everyone cares about RINGO!!!!!

I would like to point out that RINGO could have been lead singer for any number of Liverpool bands at the time but had some stiff competition in the company he was in. When youre the least talented member of the BEATLES that is some pretty exclusive company.

• Larka

Ringo was/is my favorite. I did not forget his birthday. And at 12:00 (noon), like he wanted for people to do, I said "Peace and love," and made a peace sign while I was at it.

I also think kids should know him and he should get more respect. Fonzie T, the bit you did about him was spot-on. He had/has so much personality.

Peace and Love, and happy belated birthday, Ringo. We love ya.

MQ: Um... I might say the Beatles, if George and John could come back. R.I.P.

Ringo doesn't mind the criticism, he gets by with a little help from his friends...

Happy Belated Birthday Mr. Starr

MQ: The Beatles

i love ringo as i love all the beatles. for his birthday i flashed the peace sign as he requested. i agree ringo doesn't get the attention he deserves but he no longer does anything that would get him in the tabloids. that seems to be the only way to get any attention these days. what he DOES do is tour with an all star band almost every year and still puts out records (ok, cd's). thanks ringo. by the way, the coolest thing at this year's grammy awards was when he presented vince gill with a grammy and he (gill) said "i've just been handed an award by a beatle" or something to that effect. he seemed to be as thrilled (or more thrilled) by that as about winning the award.

Ringo should go back to narrating Thomas the Tank Engine stories! Those were good times. I miss my childhood. =*(

Yeah! He seriously did! Back in the late 80's! And maybe early 90's....

I'd bring back the old Guns N' Roses, but Axl would probably break them up again like the dick he is.

You're right. He and George are my favorite Beatles. And no one really cares about them. I just don't get it. They were great people.

Here's an episode of Thomas The Tank Engine that he narrated. It's great! :)

http://www.youtube .com/watch?v=Ctcx3YrnV7A

(take out the space)

MQ: The Beatles

Ringo is a great guy

Happy B-day Mr. Starkey

• melin

Yay!! happy BIRTHDAY, RINGO!!! we like YOU!! ? fashionable Beatles music- on the 2nd, this is infant this is you everyday Ringo Starr music- Solo or with the Beatles? Solo i admire photograph. With the Beatles, i admire the music "Boys". The birthday video is staggering!!

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY RINGO!

He is very underestimated.

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICK JAGGER!

MQ: The Beatles of course =]

If only John and George were still here.

RIP

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RINGO thank you for replacing Pete Best

at drums you rocked them