Do I need to inform every woman I'm about to kiss that I occasionally get cold sores?

I'm a single male. I got my first ever cold sore about 3 months ago. It's since cleared-up (without a re-occurrence), but I've changed my life completely because of them (taking medications, changing my diet, stopped dating COMPLETELY, have been very cautious about meeting women... I don't want... show more I'm a single male. I got my first ever cold sore about 3 months ago. It's since cleared-up (without a re-occurrence), but I've changed my life completely because of them (taking medications, changing my diet, stopped dating COMPLETELY, have been very cautious about meeting women... I don't want to bring this into anyone's life. I don't want to put anyone through what I've been through). I'd eventually like to start dating again, but is this no longer a possibility for me? What I want to know from other people who get cold sores is this: When you're out at a bar, and you meet an attractive woman or man (and hit it off), do you act spontaneously & normally, or do you slam on the brakes & responsibly inform that person that you get cold sores from time to time, and that there's a possibility that they may get it? Do people do that? Is it a matter of simply laying low while I have a cold sore, and behaving normally when I don't? How do I live with this condition?
Update: Thank you all for your responses. Sorry if I seemed at all freaked-out by my condition. I'm not. I'm just aware that it is highly contagious, and don't wish to pass it on to anyone. I remember what a disruption it was (and still is) to my life when I got this, and don't want anyone else to have to... show more Thank you all for your responses. Sorry if I seemed at all freaked-out by my condition. I'm not. I'm just aware that it is highly contagious, and don't wish to pass it on to anyone. I remember what a disruption it was (and still is) to my life when I got this, and don't want anyone else to have to go through what I went through. That said, I don't want to have to be celibate, either. To be honest, it does strike me as a bit unreasonable to have to have a discussion with every woman I intend to kiss, but I just didn't know what the protocol was for this situation. I mean, if it was commonly done, then I would follow suit (in the interest of being considerate to the other person). But I want to be reasonable, too. Perhaps there's no need to OVER-disclose. I will act responsibly, and not kiss anyone while I have a cold sore (naturally), but beyond that, I think I will also change my dating habits, so I don't expose too many people the possibility of catching this from me.

Thanks again.