how do you shoplift from urban outfitters/hollister/abercrombie?

im not planning on doing im just really curious on how people get away with it because they always count your items and i always see like cameras everywhere and ive witnessed people steal and just walk out the door without the sensors going off

Favorite Answer

its easy as ****. they dont have cameras so all you do is put a bunch of **** in your bag when no ones looking, go in the dressing rooms and cut off the tags, put the tags in the clearence section stuff or in a pocket of jeans and then walk out. i do it all the time. hehe

• Candy

Actually I'm not surprised they do, I've been there once, I saw no cameras and the doors were wide open, no employees in sight, no security, I would be surprised if they took a shirt and walked right out of the door.

take the sensor off in the dressing room and conceal the item after you leave the dressing room when no one is looking

they r very smart and know how to trick the system