Favorite Books?

What are your all-time favorite books? Can be from any genre. The only thing is, I don't want answers like "The Bible, it's the greatest story ever told," or, "The Qur'an." Let's keep out religious texts.
Update: Some of mine include: The Hobbit/ The Lord of the Rings Series (Tolkein) Cat's Cradle, Breakfast of Champions, Slaughterhouse-Five (Vonnegut) DaVinci Code, Angels and Demons, Digital Fortress, Deception Point (Dan Brown, and say what you will about the historical inaccuracies in DaVinci and Angels; I find... show more Some of mine include:
The Hobbit/ The Lord of the Rings Series (Tolkein)
Cat's Cradle, Breakfast of Champions, Slaughterhouse-Five (Vonnegut)
DaVinci Code, Angels and Demons, Digital Fortress, Deception Point (Dan Brown, and say what you will about the historical inaccuracies in DaVinci and Angels; I find them intriguing as works of fiction with a basis in history)
Catcher in the Rye (Salinger)
Lord of the Flies (Golding)
To Kill a Mockingbird (Lee)

and, as much as it makes me feel like a little kid, the Harry Potter series (Rowling) and the Chronicles of Narnia (Lewis)