I think i may have super hearing.?

Ever since i was little i have been able to hear things others couldn't. In a room full of noise i can concentrate on one person and be able to hear just them. One day me and my friend were in her room listining to music and since we were the only one's there we had it turned up all the way. Then i heard a knocking on the door and her room is on the other side of the house from the door. I told her that some one was at the door but she thought i was crazy she turned down the music and could barely hear it but to me it was like a loud banging in my head. Another ime i was sittin a my computer and had the radio blasting all 4 t.v.s turned up all the way and the dogs were barking. but then i noticed i could hear my cat meowing. andit's just a little kitten. it was so load i guess because i was concentrating on it making sure my dogs didn't hurt it. but then i heard it softly meowing and when i went in there she was lying on the bed meowing quitly at the birds.

Wehat do you think?

Favorite Answer

Just like sight, some people can hear better than others. I wouldn't say you have super hearing powers, but you do have a keen sense of it. Maybe you should take on music. You might have perfect pitch (the ability to hear a note and know which one it is and whether or not it is in tune).

Super Hearing

Same I came and looked this up because I think I have super hearing. Before I came and looked this up I was blasting music and I heard a little drop from another room I went in the lving room and asked what that drop was and my mom said she dropped her glasses and looked at me like I was razy and asked how i heard that cuz nobody else did. I have always been able to hear the littlest of noises from a mile away.

Yowee Cheese I just read about this secret club tonight, but that was a few minutes ago, now I know. One thing I don't know however, is what the heck Skype is? Anyway I do have some advice and even alluded to it in my anwer I think to LC. Can members wear super hero costumes? Do they get really cool secret decoder rings, not like those found in boxes of cereal? If it's sposed to be secret, can you now, named team leader be trusted, since ya told the whole planet? Guess yer secret decoder ring don't work any better than mine?

well i have seen something like this before there was a 7 year old piano prodigy that could tell apart the different notes when played on the piano this may seem different in your case but there is a birth defect not a bad one that gives people extra hearing abilities

plus if your eyesight is bad and you don't wear lenses or glasses maybe your brain focuses on your hearing more

hope that helped

I agree with Beebop. My husband has unusual hearing. According to his work place he can hear higher pitched sounds than a normal person. He plays guitar and they think it is from that. It is not superhero hearing but a blessing from God. Dont over do the loud music right to your ears, You will lose some of it as you grow older as his tests shows. You need to take care of them.

It is common for young girls up to age 18 - 20 or so to have 'super acute' hearing. Sounds like you have it, alright.

\

Cool. You should go to a ear doctor and have them test your hearing. Have fun! :D

Im kinda that way i can also see really good. Its a gift take care of it and cherish it while it lasts.

cool =] sometimes the same things have happend to me and im mean so many times but im just not sure that i think i have super hearing.......