Media Covering up for John Edwards?

john edwards was reported to be at the beverly hill

hilton this week...it was confirmed by security.

Supposedly he had an altercation with the security or something...why is fox news the ONLY website reporting this?

becuase cnn and msn are liberal.......

Favorite Answer

Edwards did nothing wrong. I'm sure his cancerous wife doesn't want him climbing on top of her while she pukes from her chemo. Edwards is just helping his wife out by sticking his penis elsewhere.

RKO, thank you for the compliments. I seek to exemplify those values in all of my answers.

• -RKO-

Albert Fish: your answer is repugnant, insensitive and reprehensible.

Just because John Edwards was at a hotel doesn't automatically mean that Edwards was up to no good. This is just one more 'smear' tactic trying to spread hatred, bias, bigotry and political prejudice.

Unless there's videotape, audio recordings, or eye witnesses willing to come forward with documented 'evidence' of any wrongdoing, leave it alone. Even political candidates and those in the political limelight deserve to be left alone. -RKO- 07/26/08

• CC

I looked for this story in multiple news sources, and so far Fox is the only one airing it. What is repugnant is that this self proclaimed savior of the American people is a philandering dawg.