Whats up with OIC??

I noticed that now many have OIC on their nickname... I dun think they are very active as of right now.. tell me, what happened??

really?? It means october is cool?? I tot that it meant something like Organisation of Islamic Countries.. Lol

Nah- I dun hate it, but right now, I cant see what the OIC is doing.. they are indeed very latent

I think Sara is such a fart..

But what is the OIC really doing??

Well, I hope OIC could get more active.. there are still too many problems not yet confronted..

OIC, arent they supposed to do something about the Muslim world??

So, the OIC here is diff. from the real world OIC??

Best Answer

october is cool

idk i think its just a comity to unite. why yall hating :(

edit: no lol, thats not what it means, its like u said, or something like that. all i know is that its organized to spread pce. and thats what islam needs, sunnis fighting shia's isn't getting anywhere but allowing the zionists to do what they want.

so as long as its calling for pce, count me in

Salam

edit:

spreading pce.

yea i just let one out, sorry.

edit: what do u mean active? its not like u go and do a job. it just shows which users are looking for peace. now in the real world, thats a whole dif story.

Itr the organization of islamic countries. its to unite all muslims. = ) does anyone else find sara really annoying?

edit: its just to get muslims to unite in this section, instead of fighting and cursing at each other.

Oh I'm Crazy