Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicOther - Entertainment · 1 decade ago

How much is an Abby Road (Beatles) vinyl worth?

I just recently bought an Abby Road record from a garage sale in Sacramento and I was shocked to see that it was in pristine condition. The casing/cardboard hold around the record is a tad worn, but totally legible and visible. And the record itself looks brand new...

Honestly, I have no idea what it is worth and I wish you could tell me. I tried to do some research, but the ones that I saw were only a couple bucks. After a while I saw that they were being made by a company called LP Records. Well, the one I bought myself is from the original Apple Records.

So yeah, I was totally psyched to get it for a dollar, as well as a couple of their other sets, but it is Abby Road that I am interested in on seeing it's value.

Any ideas?

Favorite Answer

The Apple label was in production until 1976, so that's seven years of pressings. They are only worth a couple of bucks. Besides the fact that several million were made, the sleeve and record both have to be in brand-new mint condition to have top value.

There are minor variations, like "The End" not appearing on the list of tracks on the back cover, and I seem to recall some of the catalog prefixes being different (SO vs. SW). These would have some effect on the value.

There are price guides available for Beatles records, so you could try to take a peek inside a current copy. I'd check Google to see where you could find one.

Beatles Abbey Road Vinyl

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Honestly, I have no idea...

Source(s): abby road beatles vinyl worth: https://biturl.im/ymw2e

Not sure. Quite a bit I assume. How about a signed copy of "The Dark Side of the Moon"? An unopened one not signed is worth at least $300.

Look for it on ebay, using the edition number as reference. I think that it might be worth about $29-50.

Source(s): record collector

Thank you! very informative and gives me better knowledge

I was thinking to ask this too