M M
M M asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Poll: Do you have a favorite Christmas Movie?

Favorite Answer

Well, I love Christmas so there are a pile of movies I love

Nightmare Before Christmas - Tim Burton, I love him! If you haven't seen this movie you should. Don't wait for Christmas, it is also good for on Halloween or really at any time. I love the music.

The Grinch - This is a classic, Jim Carry is amazing. I watch this every year with my sisters.

What A Wonderful Life - If you have seen it I don't have to explain. I love this movie!!!

The Muppet Christmas Carol - I have always loved the Muppets but my sisters will never watch it with me because they hate them! Oh well, I still love it.

The Santa Clause - I can only watch this movie at Christmas because I don't love it but when I am in the Christmas spirit I watch it over and over again. That is probably why I don't like it for the rest of the year!

Love Actually - This is a newy but I am a hopeless romantic so this movie always makes me cry.

The Holiday - Just like Love Actually, I adore this movie and it always makes me cry! This is a Christmas movie but really you can watch it anytime.

Frosty the Snowman - When I was a kid we bought this cheao video with Cinderalla (not the Disney version) and Frosty the Snowman on it. I still love it and we watch it every year. It is really a kids movie but I love feeling like an innocent, naive kid when I watch it. It brings back so many memories.

Mickey's Christmas Carol - This is one movie but with three seperate stories in it and I love it! Again, it is a kids movie but the themes are for everyone and I always end up crying.

Miracle on 34th Street - This is another incredibly touching story. You have to watch it. I love both the old and new version.

A Charlie Brown Christmas

A Garfield Christmas

Bah, Humduck! A Looney Tunes Christmas

Christmas Carol - The Movie

A Christmas Carol

An All Dogs Christmas Carol

Christmas with the Kranks

Edward Scissorhands

The Family Stone

Ok, I know that there are a lot but I love Christmas and that includes Christmas movies.

A Christmas story

A Christmas Carol

Christmas Vacation

• Mrs H

The Bishop's Wife with Cary Grant, Loretta Young and David Niven

I like a lot of them, but I have to watch A Christmas Story at least once a year. It's a classic and "You'll shoot your eye out!"

Mr. Krugers Christmas (Jimmy Stewart) - it's an old one

One Special Night

A Season for Miracles

White Christmas

I can't decide.

Load really. Elf, the grich, home alone and miracle on 34th street!! Omg i loveee christmas, its so much better tham summer and birthdays = ]

Absolutely...... The Sound of Music : o

Aye it's ok though , even though it's on every chritmas i've still managed to avoid EVER seeing it ! phewww ; )

best christmas movie......

James Stewart " It's a Wonderful Life "

Santa Claus of course - the proper one with Dudley Moore.. Great film!!