? asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

英文題目請幫我解答 謝啦

這是轉學考試題:)

寫好後 沒答案可對

請大大幫我解答

可以的話請說明一下文法之類的

不用全部都翻譯:)

Dear Donna,

Thanks for your message. I’m looking ____(31) seeing you, too. I can’t believe my trip is only a week away. I think I’ve done everything I needed to get done before the trip. Thanks for agreeing to pick me ___(32)___ at the airport. My flight (33) to arrive in Vancouver on November 2nd at 4:30 pm

I’ll be flying Dynasty Airlines flight number 111. It’s a long flight and I have a couple of (34) ; as a (35) it’s probably a good idea to call the airline before leaving to pick me up to make sure that the flight hasn’t been delayed.

Can’t wait to see you!

Sally

31. (A) forward(B)toward(C) forward to(D) forwards

32. (A) on (B)up(C) off(D) in

33. (A) should(B)ought (C) had better(D) shouldn’t

34. (A) stand by(B)leftovers(C) holdovers(D) stopovers

35. (A) constant(B)consequentially(C) consequence(D) consequences

Question s 36 – 40

Shari:

Thanks for ___(36)___ to take care of our household while we’re away. Here’s a list of what we want to have you do. Water the plants ___(37)___ a week. Don’t forget the hydrangea on the back balcony! Feed and love Muffin. She gets 1/2 cup of dry cat food in the morning and 1/2 can of wet cat food at dinner time. Please remember ___(38)___ her water dish daily. She’s very ___(39)___ and will probably want to curl up in bed with you at night. Bring in the mail and leave it on the table in the foyer. Don’t worry about the newspapers. We suspend our subscription for the __(40)___ of our holiday. Thanks again and I hope everything goes well. We’ll see you in a month.

The Lees

36. (A) agreement (B)agreeing(C) have agreed(D) agreed

37. (A) once (B)one(C) one times(D) one per

38. (A) refilling (B)to refill (C) to refill (D) refill

39. (A) affected (B) affecting(C) affects(D) affectionate

40. (A) during

(B)duration(C) enduring(D) endure

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Dear Donna,

Can’t wait to see you!

Sally

31. (A) forward(B)toward(C) forward to期待+Ving(D) forwards

32. (A) on (B)up接(C) off(D) in

33. (A) should(B)ought 應該(C) had better(D) shouldn’t

34. (A) stand by(B)leftovers(C) holdovers從前一時代過來的人或物;剩餘物(D) stopovers(尤指持全程機票的旅行)中途停留

35. (A) constant(B)consequentially(C) consequence所以(D) consequences

Question s 36 – 40

Shari:

The Lees

36. (A) agreement (B)agreeing介系詞後加動名詞(C) have agreed(D) agreed

37. (A) once 一次(B)one(C) one times(D) one per

38. (A) refilling (B)to refill (C) to refill記得做 (D) refill

39. (A) affected (B) affecting(C) affects(D) affectionate 充滿深情的,溫柔親切的[(+to/towards/with)]

40. (A) during (B)duration(C) enduring(D) endure

Source(s): ME中高級通過

Dear Donna,

Thanks for your message. I’m looking (C) forward to (31) seeing you, too. I can’t believe my trip is only a week away. I think I’ve done everything I needed to get done before the trip. Thanks for agreeing to pick me (B) up (32) at the airport. My flight (B)ought (33) to arrive in Vancouver on November 2nd at 4:30 pm. I’ll be flying Dynasty Airlines flight number 111. It’s a long flight and I have a couple of (D) stopovers (34) ; as a (C) consequence (35) it’s probably a good idea to call the airline before leaving to pick me up to make sure that the flight hasn’t been delayed.

Can’t wait to see you!

Sally

Shari:

Thanks for (B)agreeing (36) to take care of our household while we're away. Here’s a list of what we want to have you do. Water the plants (A) once (37) a week. Don’t forget the hydrangea on the back balcony! Feed and love Muffin. She gets 1/2 cup of dry cat food in the morning and 1/2 can of wet cat food at dinner time. Please remember (B) to refill/(C) to refill [b and c are the same!] (38) her water dish daily. She’s very (D) affectionate (39) and will probably want to curl up in bed with you at night. Bring in the mail and leave it on the table in the foyer. Don’t worry about the newspapers. We've suspended our subscription for the (B)duration (40) of our holiday. Thanks again and I hope everything goes well. We’ll see you in a month.

The Lees