ala r asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

I am 5foot 11 inches tall and weight 230lb. Can any body give me some weight loss tips or diets?

Hi. I am a 15 year old kid, who is 5'11, 230lb. And I need some weight loss tips before school starts. I work out alot. I play high school football, and competitive baseball in the summer. During football I lose all of my weight, but after that I gain all of my weight for baseball season. Please HELP!!! What can I do?

Favorite Answer

no fats , no sugars and no junk food plus all the exercise you can manage ,

Here are some important weight loss tips beginners should follow to make sure their chosen program work for them flawlessly:

1. Make sure that you reduce the quantity of your food.

In order to lose weight, you have to watch your meal servings. And it won't matter if you're at home or dining out. But you have to be most especially watchful when eating inside restaurants. You might order big chunks of meat because of the juicy ad you see in the menu. The rule of thumb is this: eat just enough to address your hunger. Never stuff yourself with food.

2. Exercise is key.

Exercise causes the body to burn fats. And no diet works without the help of a good exercise regime. All weight loss tips appearing in health magazines and over the internet will tell you that regular exercise could help you a lot in reducing your body mass index. A handful of people can't be wrong. So don’t skip an exercise routine at the gym.

3. Eat healthy.

Some people concentrate too much on getting thin that they fail to recognize the more important thing – they have to stay focused on eating healthy. If you do this, everything else follows. If you eat the right type of food, you should not worry about getting fat. Because more often than not, the person's bad choices when it comes to the food they eat is the reason why they are overweight. Fatty foods and sweets should be avoided as much as possible.

Source(s): more info : http://fast-diets.co.cc/

Sports always play a vital role to keep your body fit. As you already mention you are a sportsman. So my suggestion you should also take care of your eating habit. You can also try drinking green tea which can really do wonder

pay him back with a 25 minute rubdown

say cheesy hula hoop for 22 minutes

• Sheryl

don t take other suggestion to oder your dish when you go to restaurant with your friends

• Kerry

Green tea helps in burning more calories because it cantains bioactive substance

take a break from blue moon belgian white a 164 calorie treat and grab a miller genuine draft which is only 64 cals

save 85 calories just by swapping mustard for mayonnaise in a sandwich

Try a cardio routine that engages multiple muscles simultaneously

jump on a trampoline for 29 minutes