Why is Obama talking down about America in Europe?

30 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Yeah, He said "America couldnt even beat Russia ,We had to request the help of other countries"

LOLOL

Then he makes the statement "And we MUST stand for muslims all throughout the world!!!"

that man is insane!!!

I heard 4 references to the Unites states and his saying that with him in power america could once again be a great country.

I dont care who is office. America is and has always been a great country. just we get spits of morons running it.

Then he said today that he wont talk about the current administration. LOLOL, thats exactly what he DID do at that speech!!!

• 4 years ago

You're even bolder than Fox News. Fox News would probably say "some say" instead of "everyone is talking about." Also, "Obama is talking down about America in Europe? What does that mean? You should be able to use the English language properly by this point in your life. Do you really think he's trash-talking America in Europe? Because he's not. Anyone who's been paying attention would know that.

• Judy M
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Obama threw us under the bus in Germany and he will sell us out if elected. He wants us all to get along and pick flowers I guess. No, really, he is a supporter of all the countries having one government (the UN) and one currency. The world would be using euros not dollars. This is unacceptable as it would require the United States to give up its sovereignty.

• 1 decade ago

America is as America does. We can say "God Bless America", but if America does not bless God then we are just kidding ourselves.

Courage is not about sitting back and wishing the military would bomb more people. Courage is looking a difficult situation in the face, recognizing the hits you will take and moving forward anyway.

It's a lot easier to be an armchair warmonger than it is to stand up and ask the country to live the morals that will continue to make us the envy of the world!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Edg1
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

He is clarifing the "change" he has been talking about all along.He means to change us from free and independant to just another country and eventually part of the E.U. and the new world order.

• 1 decade ago

Because America is smarting up and not believing his back peddling bull crap anymore. His speeches aren't even going that well here so he had to find a new venue.

• Comrade Obama? nahh?

• Samm
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Liberals hate America.

Just ask Al Gore and Jimmy Carter.

• J K
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Because the Europeans love him. He wants cameras around so when he draws the big crowds, it makes him look like someone actually likes him. I've seen lots of pics where Hitler, Stalin & Castro have spoken to huge crowds, but that hardly makes them quality leaders.

• DOOM
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

A more appropriate question would be to ask why Obama is campaigning to Europeans.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.