It is driving me insane and giving me second thoughts..?

Okay so at my 21 week ultrasound the ultrasound technician told me she was positive that I was having a little girl and I remember seeing 3 lines if anything at all on the screen. Ever since I have gone absolutely crazy with everything pink, and have been referring to her by name. Now as I am getting bigger people... show more Okay so at my 21 week ultrasound the ultrasound technician told me she was positive that I was having a little girl and I remember seeing 3 lines if anything at all on the screen. Ever since I have gone absolutely crazy with everything pink, and have been referring to her by name. Now as I am getting bigger people have begun to comment on how my ultrasound was completely wrong and how it's a boy because of how I am carrying. I am really short so I can feel her in my ribs and way down by my pelvic bone so I don't think I'm carrying really high or low. There is this guy at work and every single day he has to say at least one thing about how I need to keep all my receipts and that it's pointless to get my heart set on girl things because they're no way it's a girl. I'm just sick of it and it's really starting to make me second guess it.. Do you guys think I'm carrying really low?

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii145/MollieDwyer/IMG_0803.jpg
Update: Oh yea, and I just took the picture and I'm 31 weeks just to put it into perspective