Itunes pre-order of Hawthorne Heights?

I pre-ordered the Hawthorne Heights cd Fragile Futures on Itunes. On their Myspace they said that when you pre-order you'll get the song Rescue Me right away, but i didn't get it. Any idea what's going on?

Best Answer

I checked out the pre order for u and on itunes it says that u will get the single as part of the pre order when u get the album. that deal u were talking bout probs meant if u had downloaded from Hawthorne' Heights website. Don't worry youll get it when the album comes out and for now listen to the song on youtube or just don't cause they r a pretty sucky band.

I'm not sure what's going on. I need to pre-order the cd. . .

oh and to the person who called Hawthorne Heights a sucky band:

EFFF YOUUUUUUU

get a life and stop hating on Hawthorne Heights.

they're the best band ever and you're stupid for not thinking so.

so f.u.c.k. off.

• tahir

in the right, you acquire your sorts and thats your style. Hawthorne Heights is sturdy yet i in basic terms pay interest to their songs: Pens and Needles, Niky FM...Lostprophets are sturdy too ^^. Bloc party im going to pay interest it. xD.