Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Can you please pray for Faye Mitchell?! She has cancer of the liver, lungs, and colon.?

I was walking and a relative of mine saw me and walked up to me and said that she just found out that her mom has cancer of the liver, lungs, and colon. She also found out it's genetic so she and her family are going to have to be tested too. She is very upset as you can imagine and she needs God more than ever. She says that she is having a hard time making it in life and it's hard to provide food for her family. So please pray for her mom Faye Mitchell that her cancer will go away and that the family will get through life. Thank you and God bless.

Update:

She's getting both. I have seen people cured of cancer before when people prayed about it. God has no limits too his power.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Holy Father, I come to you in the name of Jesus to petition your throne once more. Father, i ask dear Lord that if it lies within your will, please Father spare the life of Faye Mitchell. Lord i know nothing about her but the heart that you have given me ache for that family and the hurt that they are now experiencing. Father i know that there are no coincidences with what happen to your children and therefore Lord i know that i need to talk to you about her. Father stretch forth your hands and touch her wherever she is. Let healing virtue flow from your throne Lord and quicken her body spirit and soul. Minister to every cell within her body and bring back health i pray. I ask that you will step in the lives of those that this disease might affect and bind the plans of the adversary. O thank you Lord for the blessings that you have in store for them as i look to you by faith, in the name of Jesus. Amen

God bless you richly

† Dvoted2Jesus Prayer Warrior †

• 4 years ago

It doesn't sound good. If he's telling you not to buy him a birthday gift, the doctor probably gave him a prognosis. As his girlfriend, you probably really don't have any rights, but out of decency, he should tell you. However, it's probably really difficult for him to be decent right now knowing that he probably doesn't have much longer on this earth and that his last days are going to be very painful. What are his religious beliefs? Does he believe in heaven and hell? At the end of life, people will have a lot of concerns, and sometimes they just curl up into themselves and try to keep everyone outside. It's an effort to protect those around him, but it is hurting them instead. Let him know that you love him, that it will be hard for you to see him this way, but that you want to spend as much time with him as possible. Home health hospice could help.

• 1 decade ago

Hi,

Sorry to hear that a mom of one of your relatives has cancer. I know what that is like. My grandmother had cancer several years ago. She got better though! Of course I will pray for Faye Mitchell. Thanks!

Anna Allen

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Your right, God has no limits to His power!

Father God we come before you and bring Faye lovingly and tenderly to You, the One and Only True God. We ask that the power of Your Holy Spirit will come upon her, and heal her in Jesus Mighty Name. I command this cancer to leave her body now in the Name of Jesus - the Name which is above every other name, the name above sickness and disease, for by Your stripes O Lord, we are healed.....Amen!

I pray too for her daughter, pour in your comfort, strength and peace I pray....Amen!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Heavenly Father - I come to You on behalf of Faye Mitchell, who as You know has been diagnosed with cancer. I pray for her healing, and that You strengthen her and comfort her. I pray for the entire family that You comfort them at this time and help them with their fears. It's in Jesus' Name I pray. Amen I will be keeping all of them in my prayers. God bless you!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I have said a prayer for Faye Mitchell and her family. May Gods will be done. Amen

• Eds
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

True One,

I will be praying for Faye and her family as well as for you and your family. I am a Christian and I do know the power of prayer. There are times that we all go through trials in our lives and this may be one of those. Remain Faithful and have a great week!

Love,

Eds

-----

EDIT:

I only found your question because De sent me the location.

We are all praying for her.

-----------------------------------

Source(s): LOVE I F ETERNAL . . .
  • 1 decade ago

THANK YOU .. I WILL

WE ARE TO PRAY FOR EACH OTHER / I WILL PRAY THE LORDS PRAYER AND

THE PRAYER FOR RECOVERY FOR FAYE MITHCHELL AND ALL RELATIVES.

Thanksgiving for Recovery

Let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.

Lord Have Mercy Kyrie Eleison, Lord Have Mercy, Kyrie Eleixon, Lord Have Mercy Kyrie Eleison

O Lord God Jesus Christ, the Life and strength of all that put their hope in You', Whose mercies are numberless, and the treasury of goodness that is infinite, we give thanks to You for the blessings which You have bestowed upon Your servant (Name); and we humbly beseech You to continue Your goodness toward us; and as You have been well pleased to restore Your servant to his (her) bodily health, so do You imbue his (her) soul with all the heavenly graces, perseverance in good works, and prepare us by Your blessings in this life for the enjoyment of eternal happiness in the

Life to come; for to You are due all glory, honor, and worship, as also to Your Eternal Father and Your All‑Holy, Good and Life‑creating Spirit, both now and ever, and to the ages of ages. Amen.

http://www.goarch.org/en/chapel/liturgical_texts/r...

• 1 decade ago

Our Heavenly Father,

i ask you to take care of this family and send them your Holy Spirit. May your will be done. In Jesus name, God bless all of you, amen

• 1 decade ago

of course, i would be happy too. I pray for her and her family , for healing and many blessings. Also that they will be provided with all that they need. GOD BLESS!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.