Can you please pray for Faye Mitchell?! She has cancer of the liver, lungs, and colon.?

I was walking and a relative of mine saw me and walked up to me and said that she just found out that her mom has cancer of the liver, lungs, and colon. She also found out it's genetic so she and her family are going to have to be tested too. She is very upset as you can imagine and she needs God more than... show more I was walking and a relative of mine saw me and walked up to me and said that she just found out that her mom has cancer of the liver, lungs, and colon. She also found out it's genetic so she and her family are going to have to be tested too. She is very upset as you can imagine and she needs God more than ever. She says that she is having a hard time making it in life and it's hard to provide food for her family. So please pray for her mom Faye Mitchell that her cancer will go away and that the family will get through life. Thank you and God bless.
Update: She's getting both. I have seen people cured of cancer before when people prayed about it. God has no limits too his power.