Would the name Carissa Alessandra be too long? Our last name is a common name.?

Im the same one that had the poll up between the names Alessandra and Carissa. My hubby really loves the name Carissa and I love the name Alessandra. We're sticking w/ Carissa as the first name =) Just wanted to know if it would be too weird to have Alessandra as her middle name.

Thanks So Much !!!!

Best Answer

It doesn't flow too well, in my opinion. As Alessandra starts with a vowel, it doesn't fit with a name that ends with one. As well, Carissa is a long enough name (three syllables) without adding a four-syllable middle name.

If you have a short, simple last name then the longer names are great! And, Carissa Alessandra is a very pretty name.

• To Many SSss make it look like a tounge twister. And both names appear to be very soft I would personally do

Karisa Alesandra

But thats just my personal opion it makes it look more balanced. If what you care about is the sound of the name with that spelling it stil has the same name but it looks like he 1st name is strong adding the K and removing the S

Best of luck both names are beautiful CONGRATS

Nope. I know a girl named Victoria Alexandria D.

And i love her name

Carissa Alessandra is an awesome, pretty , preppy name ! :)

in case you'll have both very last names then follow a short first call. like Paige. one syllable is sturdy. Paige Alvarado Emmanuelli. a lot more beneficial than elizabeth alvarado emmanuelli. see how thats too lengthy and kinda a tounge tornado? sturdy success!

Go with it! You and your hubby will both be happy and your daughter gets a beautiful name!

• Amy

I think that is a pretty name. It is long, but if your last name is short it'll be perfect!

Why would that be weird? It's a lovely name!

i think it sounds very cute, i just hope she doesnt have a lisp, not trying to be funny but thats alot for a child to say, especially if they have a lisp and then spelling it will be FUN!!! lol, but i do like it!

It's a pretty name but, good luck saying it when you're mad....or intoxicated:)