What's the proper name for a "Black Man's Pinch" please?

When you catch yourself and bleed under the skin, it's called a "Black Man's Pinch", but I'm sure it must have a "proper" name as I would hate to offend anyone by using that term to discribe a mishap.
Does anyone know the correct term please?
4 answers 4