?
Lv 4
? asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

SURVEY: Big, fat SPIDERS....how do you get rid of them.......?

...I squirt mine with FAIRY LIQUID!

41 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Ok in this order....

SCREAMMMM.... Push the cat toward it.... Get the air freshner and SPRAAAYYYYYYYYYY... phew..!! x

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Get the extendable arm for the hoover so your as far away as is possible the suck it right out of your way! Keep the hoover going for a while after just to make sure it tangled up in the dust and pipes and wont make a re-appearance

• 1 decade ago

I know its mean, but i'm petrified of the things.. I scream like a banshee and call my fiance to get rid of it. He can pick them up without wincing and toss them outside.. My hero.. Failing that, i call my mom to get rid of it.. If she's a no go, i spray with fly spray then squish it.. I cant handle any contact with it at all, so it has to be a non contact method..

• 1 decade ago

Scoop them up with a piece of paper, leaving a good arms width between me and it, and put them outside. I always chuck the paper in the bin after because it creeps me out....how sad is that, a tiny little spider having such an effect! : )

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

Big fat ones are best but it doesn't matter. When I'm in the mood for a wiener I'll take what's available.

• 1 decade ago

1...Remove your handcuffs

2...Use a paper towel. If a spider is inside the web and you could not remove it, grab it quickly with a paper towel and throw it away or set it free outside, if it's still alive.

Wipe the web away with a paper towel. You can wear gloves if you don't feel too comfortable.

• Put a glass over them,slide a piece of card under and then throw them out the door or window,,,,

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Just put on one of your many James Blunt records and the spider will leave because they have taste. xx

• I usually pick them up and set them outside.

There's a crap load of bugs out where I live and I need all the help I can get to kill them all.

We don't want Starship Troopers to become a reality.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I cant kill mine they are pet tarantulas but if i see a wild one on the wall or floor then i squish it with a flip flop.

• Kirsty
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I catch them with a glass/cup/bowl & a piece of paper, and then put them outside.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.