?
? asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

SURVEY: Big, fat SPIDERS....how do you get rid of them.......?

...I squirt mine with FAIRY LIQUID!

Favorite Answer

Ok in this order....

SCREAMMMM.... Push the cat toward it.... Get the air freshner and SPRAAAYYYYYYYYYY... phew..!! x

Get the extendable arm for the hoover so your as far away as is possible the suck it right out of your way! Keep the hoover going for a while after just to make sure it tangled up in the dust and pipes and wont make a re-appearance

I know its mean, but i'm petrified of the things.. I scream like a banshee and call my fiance to get rid of it. He can pick them up without wincing and toss them outside.. My hero.. Failing that, i call my mom to get rid of it.. If she's a no go, i spray with fly spray then squish it.. I cant handle any contact with it at all, so it has to be a non contact method..

Scoop them up with a piece of paper, leaving a good arms width between me and it, and put them outside. I always chuck the paper in the bin after because it creeps me out....how sad is that, a tiny little spider having such an effect! : )

Big fat ones are best but it doesn't matter. When I'm in the mood for a wiener I'll take what's available.

1...Remove your handcuffs

2...Use a paper towel. If a spider is inside the web and you could not remove it, grab it quickly with a paper towel and throw it away or set it free outside, if it's still alive.

Wipe the web away with a paper towel. You can wear gloves if you don't feel too comfortable.

• Put a glass over them,slide a piece of card under and then throw them out the door or window,,,,

Just put on one of your many James Blunt records and the spider will leave because they have taste. xx

• I usually pick them up and set them outside.

There's a crap load of bugs out where I live and I need all the help I can get to kill them all.

We don't want Starship Troopers to become a reality.

I cant kill mine they are pet tarantulas but if i see a wild one on the wall or floor then i squish it with a flip flop.

• Kirsty

I catch them with a glass/cup/bowl & a piece of paper, and then put them outside.