Have you ever had a car crash?

what was your car & what happened to it? what happened to you?

with how much speed?

were you guilty?

How & why it happened?

you may explain.....

If not, are afraid of having one,one day? what you do to prevent?

You may explain...

Favorite Answer

I whitnessed a car crash one time when I was about 7.

I was standing outside of school waiting for my ride (She forgot it was an early day, so I was waiting for a while), and suddenly, I hear this screeching noise, and I look over. This car comes flying by and hits a tree.

Turns out an older woman fell asleep at the wheel, and she died immediately. Her granddaughter died about 2 days later (maybe that night, I can't really remember being so young)...

there was a memorial at the tree, and I think a church service across the street (my elemtary school was adjacent to a church/private school).

You never really forget things like that.

My husband got hit by an 18 wheeler around this time last year. He had the left turning signal and the truck ran the light. You never know sometimes. When it happens, you better be on the right side of whoever you believ in that's for sure. He's okay now but we are still in recovery. It is a long process not to mention emotional. You are never really the same after something like that happenes to you. I hope this helps.

Source(s): My 2 cents

Fiat punto - got dented on the wing. I was fine.

less than 15 - 20 mph

Nope wasn't my fault.

Basically this was in my 2nd driving test someone reversed into me coming off their drive way as I passed him, I swung out as I saw it unfold but he came out far too fast and clipped me. It was an old man and as he could hardly walk I don't think he could drive either! The test got terminated but I claimed insurance and got my test fees back.

I don't plan to have a crash any time soon but it's always possible. If I was afraid of having one I wouldn't really be driving I guess! I drive Peugeot 205 so if I have a crash I have no ABS and no air bags!!

Back in 1974 a drunk driver ran me off the road and I was in the hospital for 3 three days.

The car was totaled but back then I only paid $50.00 bucks for the car.

I was not speeding I was coming home from work and I did not get a ticket.

I have not been in a accident since then and hope never to be in one.

Source(s): 316

I had a car crash on the interstate when I was 19. I was driving a ford taurus back then. I fell asleep at the wheel doing 60 and nearly killed myself. It was a big wake up call for me, and I take much better care of myself now. I was lucky that I didn't kill anyone. I think it was God's way of scaring me straight.

I was driving my 96 Ford escort on an icy interstate and slid into a guard rail head on at about 40 mph, my car had an airbag and automatic seatbelts, which I had the shoulder belt on but not my lap belt, the airbag bruised my face and I had a bruise across my chest from the seatbelt but I had no other injuries, just scared the crap out of me. my car was totalled, but I was very lucky not to get hurt worse

• Patsy

I was in a wreck in my Taurus. I was rear ended by a stupid girl that was on her cell phone. She claims she did not see all the cars yielding for oncoming traffic on a service road. She was guilty and her insurance paid for my repairs and my injuries. As well as my attorney fees.

Good luck, Happy driving.

• CT

Nope. Plenty afraid of having one, drive cautiously and stay away from other drivers.

i was in one when i was a kid and it was so scary that i don't want to even think about it