Favorite Answer

rad! ive seen some of those... but the others ones where awsome. by the way whats up with the picture of the dog?

anyways my wallpaper is some mountain. i share my computer with my family thats why i have that. but if it was mine i would totally have a pic of gerard or mcr. xD

• Tara

sorry, i dont have any pictures... but that's a WICKED good idea :] i was gonna be helena for halloween, didn't work out too well... you mostly likely already no this, but its a black strapless dress with red around te waist/hips. there is black fabric comming out the top of the dress (that stuff u wear under a dress to make it poofy, cant remember the name...) and it is pinned up on one side to show the red fabric underneath the dress :] GOOD LUCK! :)

Heeheehee! Those are really old!

My desktop is of Tokio Hotel!

i really like those pics!! i love mcr!!

but right now my desktop wallpaper is a pic of metro station that i took when i saw them. but it changes alot!

Was he climbing outta of a fridge???

What was with Gee's hair!? OMG!!! LOL.

Puppy? huh?

Frank & Gee!! I love it!!!!!

Lyn-z & Gee! Oh sooooo CUTE!!!!

Thanks a bunch!!!!! Loved the photos & hadn't seen quite a few of them!!!

I love the first and third one! He's so cute!!!!My wallpaper is Kerli. But i might change it.

Iron Maiden album art... and dude, that's alot of pictures...

Haha! First one made me laugh a little xP

woah, some of those were like... back in highschool... hahah that's so good :D :D i love the ninth one down!!! that's so cute :)

oh, actually... it's a family computer, so it's a picture of my nan's garden... it sucks.

nice pictures, i might take a couple... thanks :)

omg i luff you!!!!**duper duper hug** your awesome!! i love hte one with all the papers, thats rather beast lol

its frank iero on his back palying guitar

• oh my goth! those were awesome. thnxx, but uh, that one there....it was a dog...but uh, anyway, my background is one i got off imnotokay.net. its a bunch of pics of frerard.