How can I get a private student loan ?

I have already tried with Sallie Mae and Chase bank and they didn't approve me. I dunno why,ecause my mom and I have good credit. We only make like 25000 a year or maybe a little more or less. My mom was my cosigner and the other person that I knew could help me get this because he earns good and has good... show more I have already tried with Sallie Mae and Chase bank and they didn't approve me. I dunno why,ecause my mom and I have good credit. We only make like 25000 a year or maybe a little more or less. My mom was my cosigner and the other person that I knew could help me get this because he earns good and has good credit doesnt want to be my cosigner. I need to borrow $21089. What companies are good for this? I really need the loan and I really wanna go to this school next month.
If chase and Sallie Mae didn't accept me, should I expect the same response from other places?
why can't I be my own cosigner r something? I'm not planning to rip off any company, I will be way more than happy to pay them back after I complete my education which is really important ffor me