Birthday Party Ideas for 19th birthday in NYC?

What do you recommend for a 19th birthday party/outing? I'm thinking a group of about 10 people (though it's not certain). Right now all I've got is: dinner and a movie, bowling at Chelsea Piers, or karaoke.

I'm a girl - and I don't feel like staying at home for my birthday. Thanks for the theme ideas but just not this time around :)

Favorite Answer

Go to dinner at the Hard Rock Cafe. See the Mets play if you like them. Go to a Yankees game if you like them. Bowling is good. Chelsea Piers is nice. If you like karaoke, go to karaoke. People think that's fun. Hope this helps. Good Luck. Happy 19th birthday.

Respectfully,

BK

Girl or guy? I'll try to answer gender neutral. If you go on a Monday, you can see movie in Bryant Park and eat at Bryant Park Grill outside. You can check out Central Park and see what is happening on the particular night (again outside) and perhaps the carousel for photo opptys. Toys r us in Times Sq. has a ferris wheel and Dave and Busters arcade is there too. Jekyl and Hyde is a nice theme place for dinner as is ESPN zone. IF you decide to go during the DAY you coudl go to Chinatown for Dim Sum (VERY cheap) and then walk over to the water for FREE kyaking and perhaps trapeze school (fee). IF Chelsea Piers bring bathingsuits and water baloons/guns and hit the sprinkler park (altho is a girl may not want to do it cause hair/makeup). Also could look into spending a night at the museum (fee) for a sleepover or at least Hayden Planetarium sometimes has lazer light shows. IF all else fails and kids get huffy, swing by Macy's and let them shop.

the best parties take place in houses so see movies eat play videogames and when the party is over you can go play bowling at chealse piers

a broadway show maybe?? my friends and i walked around and shopped a little ate lunch and then went to a 2.00 show. then afterwards we ate dinner at this great mexican restuarant and shopped some more!! we even did a carraige ride through central park

Why are all the answers so short these days?

Do a vegas theme!!!!