VIRUS?! and POP-UP help! asap please.?

The other day my brothers friend went on my laptop and i think he has been on some sites with viruses on the internet. When i turned the computer on the next day i couldnt get on the internet because the screen just went white on the explorer page. My tool bar keeps dissapearing but i know if you hold CTRL ALT... show more The other day my brothers friend went on my laptop and i think he has been on some sites with viruses on the internet. When i turned the computer on the next day i couldnt get on the internet because the screen just went white on the explorer page.

My tool bar keeps dissapearing but i know if you hold CTRL ALT DEL then add explorer again it comes back..

But after running a virus scan on 2 different programs only 1 picked up some problems but i cant use regcure because i dont have a license key and norton 360 aint picking thing up.

Last night while i tried to go on the internet again i found out that if i typed the link somewere then clicked on the hyperlink then i could go on the sites i wanted but then i realised pop ups started coming up some dirty ones, some about adult dating or isingles, some about online gaming and other things but i have popup blocker on but theyre still coming up..

How do i get rid?!
11 answers 11