Satellite Radio, is it worth it?

My parents just bought me a car and it comes with 3 months free of XM radio. I basically listen to a rap station that gives me a bunch of songs i've never heard of. And Espn radio (which I love) At times i'll listen to a different rap station or some other talk radio. Now, with Sirius I would get NFL... show more My parents just bought me a car and it comes with 3 months free of XM radio.

I basically listen to a rap station that gives me a bunch of songs i've never heard of. And Espn radio (which I love) At times i'll listen to a different rap station or some other talk radio.

Now, with Sirius I would get NFL but I would more than likely just be watching the games on tv. Theres 2 rap stations, and ESPN radio that I would also listen to. Although none of those two rap stations I like more than XM.

QUESTION 1:
Should I get XM or Sirius?

QUESTION 2:
Is satellite radio worth it? I dont have a job (nor can I get one) and get about 80 bucks a month allowance. Parents pay for food/gas, all I pay for are video games (which I do get often) or something dealing with sports/tech.

Should I get it?
Update: I forgot to add that I have an ipod that can connect to the car
7 answers