Can you use a VA Loan on a foreclosed house?

I'm a full time college student with nothing other college income and disability for my wife, I'd like to apply for a VA loan, use it to buy a house and instead of throwing away student loans on rent, dump them into a foreclosed house for the next six years and make a profit and pay off school when I'm... show more I'm a full time college student with nothing other college income and disability for my wife, I'd like to apply for a VA loan, use it to buy a house and instead of throwing away student loans on rent, dump them into a foreclosed house for the next six years and make a profit and pay off school when I'm done.

Any pointers, takers on this?

Do you have to pay cash on a foreclosed house? Any requirements on a foreclosed home that I need to be aware of?

If you could tell me ANYTHING you think relevant...I PROMISE to give the best answerer TEN POINTS! ANNNND...that's not all! A point for every thumbs up you receive in addition to the ten points - ANNNND TWO WHOLE POINTS JUST...JUST! For answering!