Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

WHO! is tired of john cena main eventing wrestlemanias???

am i the only one??

Favorite Answer

hes badas n i tink he shood keep goin n b da next world champ (preferably take bak da wwe title)

He didn't Main Event Wrestlemania this year

Undertaker vs. Edge was the Main Event

• ?

John Cena could take a few lessons from Jeff Hardy & Shawn Michaels. He should be a bit more physical, in the ring. And he needs a new gimmick. The Doctor of Thuganomics and The Chaingang Soldier have gone stale. I think that he IS talented. But, there is always room for improvement.

• mcneil

thank you. in case you probably did no longer good any of those issues down i ought to have had to. A wrestling fan like my self became very disillusioned interior the consequence of the tournament. and that i wager that WWE purely lost like 50 visitors purely with the aid of fact of the two superstars that won the belts. it incredibly is purely between the justifications why i might rather watch TNA then watch WFWE worldwide ***** Wrestling entertainment

No, not exactly, John Cena is the best, I like him so much and I can put him in the list of my favorite wrestler list.

No I am to with the same people main eventing wrestling gets boring

Well he didn't this year.

Who's just plain sick of John Cena? me.

But yeah, I agree with you. It's been what, 4 years now? Time to step aside.

he didnt main event wm24

Hey, you can't blame the WWE for doing buisness. They realized that he was the top guy and would make them the most money while keeping the fans happy.