Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

WHO! is tired of john cena main eventing wrestlemanias???

am i the only one??

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

hes badas n i tink he shood keep goin n b da next world champ (preferably take bak da wwe title)

• 1 decade ago

He didn't Main Event Wrestlemania this year

Undertaker vs. Edge was the Main Event

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

John Cena could take a few lessons from Jeff Hardy & Shawn Michaels. He should be a bit more physical, in the ring. And he needs a new gimmick. The Doctor of Thuganomics and The Chaingang Soldier have gone stale. I think that he IS talented. But, there is always room for improvement.

• mcneil
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

thank you. in case you probably did no longer good any of those issues down i ought to have had to. A wrestling fan like my self became very disillusioned interior the consequence of the tournament. and that i wager that WWE purely lost like 50 visitors purely with the aid of fact of the two superstars that won the belts. it incredibly is purely between the justifications why i might rather watch TNA then watch WFWE worldwide ***** Wrestling entertainment

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

No, not exactly, John Cena is the best, I like him so much and I can put him in the list of my favorite wrestler list.

• 1 decade ago

No I am to with the same people main eventing wrestling gets boring

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well he didn't this year.

• 1 decade ago

Who's just plain sick of John Cena? me.

But yeah, I agree with you. It's been what, 4 years now? Time to step aside.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

he didnt main event wm24

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hey, you can't blame the WWE for doing buisness. They realized that he was the top guy and would make them the most money while keeping the fans happy.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.