I feel really weak.. my joints are weak and its annoying to move them,,,?

It feels like I just got done with the first day of two-a-days. but i havent been physically active since last week when I was just in the gym lifting. I havent been running and my knees are really weak, my wrists twinge if I move them to far. I really dont feel like doing anything except staying home and watching... show more It feels like I just got done with the first day of two-a-days. but i havent been physically active since last week when I was just in the gym lifting. I havent been running and my knees are really weak, my wrists twinge if I move them to far. I really dont feel like doing anything except staying home and watching movies. Im fairly dizzy off and on. and Ive been having these weird pains in my chest on the left side kinda where my heart is. not to mention ive been feeling de-hydrated and drinking tons of water. Im 6'4 18 years old 210 lbs. I consider myself healthy. Ive been active since football has ended for me... its just weird b/c i took a break from working out for 4-5 days and this has really onset on the 4th day. Any Ideas?