mike c asked in TravelUnited StatesMiami · 1 decade ago

Just moved to boynton beach,FL and im trying to find some good night clubs to go to!! not having any luck!!?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

-Fort Lauderdale, downtown area (places like automatic slims, the brick, voodoo lounge, artbar, hooka lounge, americas backyard etc)

-Hardrock Hollywood (gryphon/pangea, passions, spirits, tequila ranch, gambling etc)

-For a slightly more college atmosphere theres Boca Raton (sabas, murphys, the irish pub, wishing well, pulse, drafthouse, aqua lounge, lux etc)

- And of course theres always miami i prefer clubs like space, bed, nocturnal, mansion, prive, opium etc

:) hope i helped

Source(s): lived here all my life :)
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

yeah of course On my friends,cousins,parents In fact me and my cousin are doing a wrestling match on the tramp at a birthday party I can do almost every move on the tramp and the Swanton Bomb,RKO,Sweet Chin Music are my fav moves Im trying to learn how to do a backflip I do Swanton Bomb Legdrop Rko Sweet chin music Bodyslam Pedigree Batista Bomb DDT A move i call whirlely twirlely where i spin them around and throw them down Whisper in the Wind etc

• 1 decade ago

Drive on down to Ft Lauderdale. It's happening there. If you plan on drinking get a designated driver or get a room.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.