Better Album: Kanye's College Dropout or Lupe's The Cool?

Best Answer

Lupe was hot on The Cool but TCD is a classic. Still my favorite to this day. Extremely close, I think Kanye had better production and Lupe had deeper lyrics. Not exactly better but you had to pause and think about it for a second.

Loved Lupe's The Cool but i gotta go with The College Dropout

• B.k.S.

Definitely College Dropout.

College Dropout. Hands down.

Source(s): The Cool had fantastic production and story-telling, but that still doesnt compare to unbridled originality....not to mention honesty and personality. The Cool lacked the personality of College Dropout. When i finished listening to "the College Dropout", i knew exactly what Kanye West was about. When i finished listening to "The Cool", i didnt know much about Lupe Fiasco personally, which i think was the main flaw of that album; Lupe didnt make himself human.

I would say College Dropout. Some of Lupe's points weren't really delivered all that well. But he is still decent.

Dropout Obviously, Its a Classic.

Thats a hard one

I liked all the songs of The Cool

I liked all off College Dropout

College Dropout its a modern day classic.

Dropout... not even close!!! That's the hottest cd to come out in awhile and I'm not even a Kanye fan.

• APAK

College Dropout but it's close..