who was your favorite of rory's boyfriends in gilmore girls?

dean, jess, or logan?

i personally love jess

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Jess, hands down.

Rory and him just had that connection. They were cute, but complicated. They had the best onscreen chemistry (I guess b/c they Milo and Alexis were going out). They were just awesome.

Plus, Jess was hot. Lol.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I love them all.

Dean was the sweet, protective first love. Unfortunately, despite how sweet and cute they were, it was a little boring.

Jess' story with Rory is the ever-so-romantic one. He was the badass who wouldn't admit that he loved the good girl, and vice versa, and there was so much drama but in the end, it panned out well and they got together. And it was really sweet to see Jess being such a romantic and cutie boyfriend with Rory after how he had such a bad boy image with cutting school and everything.

Logan was fun, goodlooking, from a prominent (but nonetheless crazy except for the sister) family, smart, and seemed so perfect. He and Rory were very cute and I thought that she would have accepted his proposal. He brought out a fun, party side of Rory that was never seen before, so that was interesting.

I don't think I could really choose between the three.

• 1 decade ago

Dean or Jess. Logan, not so much. I think Dean was my favorite.

• 1 decade ago

You what's funny, Dean on Gilmore Girls ( whose real name is Jared) now plays on Supernatural, and on the show, his brothers name is Dean. Ha! Dean was the best... on Gilmore GIrls.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Jess. He was cute and good for rory. They were great together! :)

• 1 decade ago

Dean. He was so hot and nice.

• Stitch
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Dean, he's a sweetie.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.