who was your favorite of rory's boyfriends in gilmore girls?

dean, jess, or logan?

i personally love jess

Favorite Answer

Jess, hands down.

Rory and him just had that connection. They were cute, but complicated. They had the best onscreen chemistry (I guess b/c they Milo and Alexis were going out). They were just awesome.

Plus, Jess was hot. Lol.

I love them all.

Dean was the sweet, protective first love. Unfortunately, despite how sweet and cute they were, it was a little boring.

Jess' story with Rory is the ever-so-romantic one. He was the badass who wouldn't admit that he loved the good girl, and vice versa, and there was so much drama but in the end, it panned out well and they got together. And it was really sweet to see Jess being such a romantic and cutie boyfriend with Rory after how he had such a bad boy image with cutting school and everything.

Logan was fun, goodlooking, from a prominent (but nonetheless crazy except for the sister) family, smart, and seemed so perfect. He and Rory were very cute and I thought that she would have accepted his proposal. He brought out a fun, party side of Rory that was never seen before, so that was interesting.

I don't think I could really choose between the three.

Dean or Jess. Logan, not so much. I think Dean was my favorite.

You what's funny, Dean on Gilmore Girls ( whose real name is Jared) now plays on Supernatural, and on the show, his brothers name is Dean. Ha! Dean was the best... on Gilmore GIrls.

Jess. He was cute and good for rory. They were great together! :)

Dean. He was so hot and nice.

• Stitch

Dean, he's a sweetie.