I need a good energy pill. I've tried Zantrex3,Hydroxycut Farenheit, NV,even Cok-N. Nothing works. HELP!

I get plenty of sleep and I don't eat a lot of unhealthy food. Every pill makes me crash after about 2 hours... I need something that lasts all day. AND something I don't have to take 6 -8 pills a day. Energy drinks are only temporary.

I can't run or walk because I have something wrong with my leg tendons. I can do an elliptical but I can't afford to buy one right now. I've been to the doctor, my thryroid is fine. There's nothing wrong with me. I have a normal amount of energy, I just need an extra boost to help me with dieting.

I have a vitamin- B supplement.. it doesn't work.. This is what I am saying... NOTHING WORKS.

Favorite Answer

They're not for energy, Heather, they're fat burners, diet pills.

You do not need energy pills- you need vitamins. B vitamins in particular. There are so many different types of B vitamins and numerous sources, so your best bet would be to either read some books on the subject, or do an internet search. B vitamins give your body lots of energy the correct way.

energy drinks are only temporary but so are energy pills. NOTHING is going to last all day. Why dont you have any natural energy? Thats not normal if you are always fatigued, you should see a dr. Anyways I suggest drinking sugarfree redbulls. On days that I dont get much sleep, I drink one in the morning and one in late afternoon♥

Keep your hair off your forehead, for one. Use a milder cleaner -- that harsh stuff can make it worse, and shouldn't be peeling your skin. Wash your face several times a day -- like every other time you go to the bathroom, even if you don't have a cleanser or pad. If you're going to do any acne busting, use a cloth between your fingers. Be gentle on your skin. Harsh chemicals and aggressive scrubbing seem to aggravate acne. ~Os

Sleep 8 hour at night and eat protein and good breakfast and then you have more energy.

Don't good with energy pill exercise that will get your energy up naturally

whats wrong with those 6 hour energy shots?

Try running three miles a day and you might not need them.