Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CarePain & Pain Management · 1 decade ago

Stuff my shoes with socks: Why do my Knees Hurt?

I stuff a sock as a lifter to step on inside my shoes and make me look taller for about a year now. recently my knees have been hurting and when i walk downstairs there are pains in my knees. The pain is mostly under my kneecap. Does anyone have an explanation and will the pain go away if i stop stuffing my shoes with socks under my heel? Thanks!

Favorite Answer

You need to take the socks out of your shoes. It sounds like your body is going through some type of adaptation. Meaning that you're causing stress to a specific part of your body and your body is not able to fix it, so it will biomechanically shift inorder to remedy the situation. If you don't change the actions(sock stuffing) your body will continue to adapt and you can end up with hip pain, low back pain, shoulder, pain, etc...

As far as the pain goes, it sounds as if your dealing with patellar tendonitis. It is usually caused by hip issues or foot/ankle issues. My advice is to remove the socks, if you're concerned about height get shoes that will give you some height. If the knee pain does not subside, get it checked out by a professional in your area because you could have muscle weaknesses due to the artifical(sock) lift. I hope that helps.

Source(s): www.metrowellness.net

Seems have a big turn in a person's life. The external form of a person is ideal in the eyes of the planet when every feature is assembled in flawlessness or very nearly there. Of all of them, height represents an important role.

Height is not just lots is one of the critical standards in plenty of areas: sports, being a part of the security force, wooing someone, obtaining a work or just bolstering one's assurance therefore, if you want to be slightly taller you just have to use this program https://biturl.im/aUMpg , grow taller 4 Idiots.

The combination of proteins with growth hormones, could certainly lead to a taller stature and this really is what you would study on this book, how you can set this mixture used because this system really work for nearly all people.

• milks

Remember one useful rule: If you ought to recognize the presence of something in any respect among the external of your foot and the within of your shoe, it had bigger be intriguing to seem at. No socks, or no-exhibit socks: continuously well. Pantyhose obvious by way of peep feet: continuously unhealthy. Nude pantyhose: most likely well. Dark pantyhose: most likely well. Cheap, visible "no one's legs are particularly that color" pantyhose: continuously unhealthy. Socks with residences: OK if they are daring and cool, unhealthy if simple.