Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

So now that GW has been in office 7 years is it safe to say he isn't going to restore dignity to the white

house and McCain would make it even worse?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No.

He's still got a few months to restore dignity...

• 1 decade ago

Whats wrong with the White House. Who cares if Europe does or doesn't like us. China and India like us. The America's like us. Europe is just full of liberal dumb @$$e$ who don't understand where there wealth came from. We are the superpower in the world economically, militarily, and scientifically. Europe is just jealous and they see Obama as the one who will make them rich and powerful again.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Bush restored dignity as soon as he was done cleaning up Slick Willy's mess.

• 1 decade ago

McCain is not going to get to the White House... I just donated another $75 to the Obama campaign

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

He was missquoted. He meant "remove from" not "restore to" and he's done a great job at that, at least.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Right.

It was clear 5 years ago, that Bush was going to be a bad president. (how he got reelected, i dunno). McCain is going to continue in his huggie bear's* steps and keep the white house in its current state of dignity.

• 1 decade ago

yes, safe to say. Accurate, even. Dead on, in fact.

• 1 decade ago

Dignity... Are you kidding?... Do they even know what that word means without looking it up on "the internets"?...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

http://everyactress.blogspot.com/2008/07/john-mcca...

Mccain see him talking in his speech

• 1 decade ago

god i though you where going to say white race

but yes i can agree with that statement

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.