Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsHockey · 1 decade ago

Can you answer these imaginary hockey questions (Part 1)???!!!???

You ding-a-ling! You broke your wrist trying to lift a heavy object into your vehicle. You get to the Urgent Care Clinic & Marc Andre-Fleury is also sitting in the waiting room. You tell him that you are a fan. He asks if you want to go outside & play some basketball. You find this strange, but agree to join him. Only able to use one hand, you go for the 3 pointer, & the ball slips off of you fingers, & you accidentally slam the ball into Marc’s face. He starts to cry. What do you do?

You order some flowers from a florist, & have them sent to your best friend in Florida because she just got a rock’in promotion. She was going to move, but since the big raise, she has decided stay in the Sunshine State. Vincent Lecavalier ends up receiving the flowers. Through help of the florist, he contacts you and explains those were the only flowers he has ever received by anyone. Then he asks if he can meet you sometime. It seems somewhat stalker-ish. Meet up with him or blow off?

• cme
    Favorite Answer

Haley !!! Take another look. Do I look like I do anything with heavy objects? OK, I reach up and punch him in the knee cap, tell him to man up before I use that speed bag.

I'd give Vinny your address and tell him to foreward those flowers forthwith. AND NO FUNNY STUFF, those babies are from me.

(whoot, cme's gonna score with an American chick)

1. Well most of my relatives in Canada are Leaf fans or at least know who the Leafs are. And the ring can't have been in India. Say I did have relatives over here who weren't hockey fans, I would ask them for it, but I would try and downplay the value enough that they don't decide to keep it but I still pay them enough money so that I don't feel cheap. 2. How did I get into this steakhouse in the first place? I'm a vegetarian. I guess I talk to Wayne about his childhood and his family background. He was related to Sir Isaac Brock so his family history would be pretty interesting as well.

1. Laugh my a$$ off at him and call him a pussy and ponder why he even has the right to call himself a hockey player.

2. Meet up with him and tell him about a great business idea I have and see if hes interested in investing. And get a couple autographs too.

1. I'd probably get an ice pack or something and make sure he's alright. I'd be laughing hysterically in my mind though.

2. Are you serious, I'd meet up with him. Love or hate the guy, I don't think it's right to pass up the opportunity to meet such an amazing player.

• Candy-

1. I'll be trying so hard not to laugh and I would ask if he's ok...... and maybe get him some ice!

2. I would so meet up with him! And I would make sure I send my friend another set of flowers!

• 1) I would see if Marc is alright, Maybe a hug is in order. Maybe ask if he wants me to kiss the boo boo and make it better. Hey, he is gonna act like a baby, he will get treated like one

2)I would go and meet him. What the heck.

• 1.) Poor child! I'd take him inside the hospital, while telling him that he never should have asked me to play basketball in the first place.

2.) I'd meet up with him, but I'd bring a friend too.

Source(s): A proud Pittsburgh Penguins fan and #1 fan of Sidney Crosby!

For the Fleury question, I'd get him an ice pack and comfort him...

For the Lecavalier question, I'd think about hanging out with him...

1.) I'd comfort him and make him feel better. Maybe my act of kindness will encourage him to pay for my hospital bill :P

2.) Of course I'd meet him! He's Vincent Lecavalier!! We'll ride in his Porsche Spyder over to your place :-D

*You just so happen to have picked my two favorite non-Devils players :P

I hug Fleury and say "im so so sorry about this and about the goal that gave the Red Wings the cup. By the way is their any amount of money i can pay you to have Sidney Crosby's phone number."

I meet him and slap him. Just for fun!!