Dizzy, heart beating fast?

I have had multiple episodes where I get so dizzy that all I see is blurred colors, and I have to kneel down. My heart beats fast and I feel like I might pass out. I've fallen 3 times because of this(like fainting without the passing out if that makes sense?). One time my mother was there and she said that my... show more I have had multiple episodes where I get so dizzy that all I see is blurred colors, and I have to kneel down. My heart beats fast and I feel like I might pass out. I've fallen 3 times because of this(like fainting without the passing out if that makes sense?). One time my mother was there and she said that my eyes had rolled back into my head for a couple seconds. I'm 14, eat well, don't smoke, drink, do drugs, any of that, exercise at a good level, and drink plenty of water. The dizziness and heart beating fast sound like a panic attack but I really don't think it is one. Every dizzy spell lasts under a minute but gives me a crushing headache that usually lasts for a while.
What could this be?
I'm scared of falling again because if I'm on a hard surface(like the tiles in my kitchen) I could really hurt myself. My doctor said some people just have spells like this and I should stay hydrated(which I do...) but could it be something serious?
Update: The time I fell when my mom was there, she said when she caught me I was shaky. I could hear her talking to me(It sounded odd but I could still fully understand what she said) but I couldn't respond. She said that I looked really out of it.