Why aren't all women lesbians?

It is obvious to me that women are: more beautiful, softer, smell better, graceful, & sensual than men are.

56 Answers

Relevance
  • Rachel
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Because I like penis. Oh and you forgot smarter

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

They have c*cks, and that's what I want.

Munching on p*ssy is stomach wrenching for me.

need more? ......

Men are more fun to hang out with.

Women are b*tchy.

Men don't get pregnant.

...... is that enough yet?

no?....... I'm not attracted to softness and gracefulness..... I want a man (rough, as little clumsy, the smell of pheromones (or grease, sweat) cause I'm a straight woman so those things that make a woman attractive to you are not what makes a man attractive to me.

*you know, it's funny that Lucky answered that way. I live with 2 gay men and they say all men are gay. And from what I've seen so far I think they are right...... there are a lot more closet gay men than closet lesbian women.

• 1 decade ago

I would have to say because personally, I say what is the point of two females being together if they might use a dildo for penetration. I say for that "Be with a man and get the real thing". And again, that is just me. Second, some of us have a thing with being with a woman whose body goes thru the same changes as one.

Yes, we women are soft and beautiful. But it's our sexual preference and thank god for differences.

• 1 decade ago

Nature wants women to be attracted to men and men attracted to women so they'll reproduce and keep the human race.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Those are all good quality of women. Men also have very good qualities just in a different way. So way would we be

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

because somewhere in our insticntive parts of our brains we know that some of us have to end up having babies too keep the species going =/ but i have absolutely no problems with lesbians.

• Carly
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

well maybe because some girls are more attracted to men who are strong and make women feel safe

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

im not a lesbian because allthough i think woman are very pretty in their own way i love the dick! =]

and not all woman are soft and smell good...look at trailor trash! they are not good smelling at all!

men are good looking as well!! =D

• 1 decade ago

Because, some women need a man.

oh and why aren't all men gay?

• Because some of us are happy with guys

y arent all hot men gay.....

ever think of that?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Um because of one word:

It starts with a p and ends with an s

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.