Why aren't all women lesbians?

It is obvious to me that women are: more beautiful, softer, smell better, graceful, & sensual than men are.

• Rachel
    Favorite Answer

Because I like penis. Oh and you forgot smarter

They have c*cks, and that's what I want.

Munching on p*ssy is stomach wrenching for me.

need more? ......

Men are more fun to hang out with.

Women are b*tchy.

Men don't get pregnant.

...... is that enough yet?

no?....... I'm not attracted to softness and gracefulness..... I want a man (rough, as little clumsy, the smell of pheromones (or grease, sweat) cause I'm a straight woman so those things that make a woman attractive to you are not what makes a man attractive to me.

*you know, it's funny that Lucky answered that way. I live with 2 gay men and they say all men are gay. And from what I've seen so far I think they are right...... there are a lot more closet gay men than closet lesbian women.

I would have to say because personally, I say what is the point of two females being together if they might use a dildo for penetration. I say for that "Be with a man and get the real thing". And again, that is just me. Second, some of us have a thing with being with a woman whose body goes thru the same changes as one.

Yes, we women are soft and beautiful. But it's our sexual preference and thank god for differences.

Nature wants women to be attracted to men and men attracted to women so they'll reproduce and keep the human race.

Those are all good quality of women. Men also have very good qualities just in a different way. So way would we be

because somewhere in our insticntive parts of our brains we know that some of us have to end up having babies too keep the species going =/ but i have absolutely no problems with lesbians.

• Carly

well maybe because some girls are more attracted to men who are strong and make women feel safe

• ?

im not a lesbian because allthough i think woman are very pretty in their own way i love the dick! =]

and not all woman are soft and smell good...look at trailor trash! they are not good smelling at all!

men are good looking as well!! =D

Because, some women need a man.

oh and why aren't all men gay?

• Because some of us are happy with guys

y arent all hot men gay.....

ever think of that?

Um because of one word:

It starts with a p and ends with an s